Bookkeeping is seen as the flossing of the small business world.
It’s not very fun, and if you skip it, you won’t notice for a while. You might also secretly doubt if you have to do it at all (we’re not judging).
But bookkeeping is much more than tax hygiene. Done right, it gives you a financial dashboard from which to base your business decisions on.
In this guide, we’ll convince you why bookkeeping is worth the investment, and give you a step-by-step process for setting up your own bookkeeping process.
We’ll cover things like:
- How bookkeeping can help you get a better tax return
- How up-to-date books can help you get a bank loan
- How to choose a bookkeeping system
- The difference between cash and accrual accounting
- How to categorize transactions
- When to hire a bookkeeper for your business
Download the guide and start setting up your bookkeeping process today. Your gums won’t bleed, and you just might have a revelation or two about your small business.