Bench is launching one of the first apps in the new Stripe App Marketplace to simplify finances for small businesses. With the Bench app, Stripe customers can easily view their finances and get big picture insights.
Stripe’s financial infrastructure platform allows millions of businesses to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. By teaming up with Bench’s leading bookkeeping services, Stripe now makes it possible for business owners to see their income statements, get financial insights, and view the status of their books directly within the Stripe dashboard.
What does the Bench app look like in Stripe?
With the Bench app for Stripe, you’ll get access to Bench’s reporting features directly in your Stripe dashboard.
You get a summarized view of your revenue, expenses, and profit displayed within an income statement. In just a few clicks, you can assess your business’s performance using custom date ranges.
Why you’ll love the Bench app for Stripe
When using Stripe and Bench together, you no longer have to worry about manually reconciling your own books—and can quickly get insights within the Stripe dashboard.
- See the full picture. Check on the health of your business in the Stripe dashboard. Your income statement lets you easily make informed decisions on the spot.
- Track your performance like a pro. Select custom date ranges to compare income statements. With an eye on historical performance, you can plan for the future.
- Stay in the loop. See the status of your books right in the Stripe dashboard. At-a-glance updates let you know what months are completed and what needs your attention.
- Get tailored resources. Get access to accounting, bookkeeping, and tax tips from the Bench blog so you can better understand your finances.
- Spend less time on DIY bookkeeping. You no longer have to worry about reconciling your own books—that’s all done for you. Bench’s bookkeeping pros give you accurate monthly financials and dedicated expert support.